- 22 weeks of large vegetable baskets, June-October. You choose what goes into your baskets!
- 22 dozen eggs, famous for their farm-fresh flavor.
- Convenience of a flexible pickup schedule. Skip any week and pick up double another time. Switch pickup days/locations any time without giving notice.
- Informative weekly emails previewing the next week’s harvest, farm news, and recipe ideas.
- Peace of mind that comes from knowing where your food comes from and that it is grown without harmful chemicals.
- Access to delicious heirloom vegetables not available in stores.
- Invitations to members-only educational workshops at the farm where you can engage with like-minded members and have a deeper connection to the source of your food.
- Access to Cook With What You Have’s CSA Recipe Collection. On this ad-free website, you have access to:
And it is all organized alphabetically by vegetable and tailored toward using the kinds of produce we grow!
- 1,000+ recipes including vegan options
- recipe templates so you can be flexible with your ingredients
- handy storage and preserving tips
- pantry stocking suggestions
- vegetable prep videos
We recommend that you read the CSA Member Agreement before you sign up.
CSA is not for everyone. To read about risks involved, see this FAQ.
2022 Dates (subject to change based on weather)
Spring Share (5 weeks): May 31 – July 2 (no pickup on Memorial Day, Monday 5/31)
Summer Share (13 weeks): July 5 – Oct 2 (no pickups on Independence Day holiday, Monday 7/5 or Labor
Day Monday, 9/6)
Fall Share (4 weeks): Oct 4 – Oct 30
Mondays 4-6pm at EP True Chiropractic, 1905 EP True Pkwy #207, West Des Moines
Wednesdays 4-6:30pm at Heirloom Farm 33737 H Ave, Earlham
Saturdays 9-noon at Heirloom Farm 33737 H Ave, Earlham