Build Your Own Farm Membership Package
Customize your farm membership by choosing from spring, summer and fall vegetables, and add as many eggs, chickens, and soap as you need.
- 4 to 22 weeks of small, medium, or large vegetable baskets. You choose what goes into your baskets!
- Option to add any number eggs at a discount, famous for their farm-fresh flavor.
- Membership in our private Facebook community group. Connect there with other members for more cooking inspiration and get exclusive behind-the-scenes content from the farmers.
- Informative weekly emails previewing the next week’s harvest, farm news, and recipe ideas.
- Convenience of a flexible pickup schedule. Skip any week and pick up double the next week. Switch pickup days/locations any time without giving notice.
- Peace of mind that comes from knowing where your food comes from and that it is grown without harmful chemicals.
- Access to delicious heirloom vegetables not available in stores.
- Invitations to all members-only events at the farm. Attend educational workshops, planting parties and potluck socials where you can engage with like-minded members and have a deeper connection to the source of your food.
Find FAQs about membership here.
We recommend that you read the 2019 CSA Member Agreement before you sign up.
CSA is not for everyone. To read about risks involved, see this FAQ.
Scroll to the bottom of the page to see a basic pricing matrix and info about sizing. For detailed prices of all components, see the 2019 CSA Member Agreement.
How to build your share:
- Choose a share size and pickup day preference for each season (spring, summer and fall).
- As you add seasons, egg and raspberry share options will appear while supplies last.
- If you select eggs, you’ll be able to select the total number of dozen you’d like. **(If you choose 1, it will be a total of only one dozen, NOT one dozen per week.)**
- Total prices will appear as you build each component of your share.