- Our hens are pasture-raised (free-range within a large fenced area with shrubs, grass, weeds, and insects)
- Supplemental feed is non-GMO, unmedicated, and soy-free
- Flax seed is included in the supplemental feed to boost omega-3’s
- Eggs are unwashed and unrefrigerated
- $5/dozen for a carton containing a variety of sizes ranging from medium to jumbo
- We do re-use clean egg cartons, so any random labeling from donated store-bought egg cartons can be disregarded. The main thing you’ll want to pay attention to is the date on our sticker. That’s the day the eggs were collected. You can help keep our prices down by returning clean egg cartons for re-use.
Our eggs are available by pre-order only. For the 2018 growing season (late May through October), our hours at the farm are Tuesdays 3-7pm and Saturdays 9am-noon. Before the season starts, we will be at E.P True Chiropractic on Mondays from 4:30-6pm, and at the farm by appointment.
How to order?
Orders or changes to orders can be sent by email, text, phone call, Facebook message to Heirloom Farm, or face-to-face as you pick up in anticipation of the next week’s order. You can use whatever communication method is easiest for you. Please do let us know if you don’t need eggs or if you can’t make it so we can make the eggs previously reserved for you available to someone else.
- Cash is fine. We always carry change.
- Check payable to Heirloom Farm.
- Pre-paid egg punch card: This has been a popular option on both sides of the transaction. If carrying cash and writing weekly checks is a nuisance for you, consider writing one check or making one larger cash payment monthly (or whatever time frame works for you). We keep a punch card for each customer showing the total number of dozen purchased. As you pick up your eggs, you initial a square for each dozen so you’re always aware of the balance remaining.